When well owners try to service their own wells, they usually fail to solve the problem or make it worse. Qualified professional water well system contractors use specialized equipment, materials, and techniques to keep well systems operational and water supplies safe. To find a water service company who can ensure you have safe drinking water and a functioning well for your home in Granite Falls, research potential technicians before making a hiring decision.
Check For These Qualifications
Spend time reading through website information. Look for answers to these questions.
- Does the contractor have adequate equipment in good condition to do the job?
- Does the contractor have adequate liability and worker’s compensation insurance to protect you?
- Is the contractor familiar with applicable health and safety codes?
- What is the contractor’s reputation with previous customers? Don’t be afraid to ask for references.
- Will the contractor furnish a written contract specifying the terms and conditions of the job?
A water well company that provides upfront pricing. In many cases, contractors will offer a free consultation. A well maintenance check-up should include three components, a flow test to determine system output, an inspection of well equipment to assure that it is sanitary, and a test of your water for coliform and E.coli bacteria.
Never accept services from a water service company that doesn’t offer some form of satisfaction guarantee. Ideally, the contractor you hire should provide a warranty for both parts and labor.
Looking for a Reliable Water Service Company in Granite Falls?
Start by contacting the professionals at A-Plus Water Services Inc. in Arlington. Our licensed, experienced water specialists can provide expert advice and unbeatable customer care. Our team can install, repair and service your well and pressure tank. You can also count on us for water treatment services.
Licensed, Experienced Water Service Company Serving Granite Falls
Serving the communities of Arlington, Stanwood, Marysville, Snohomish, Granite Falls, Lake Stevens, Camano Island, Monroe, Darrington & Everett